Saturday, October 15, 2011

So yesterday I taught the class I TA for again. Except I was very sick. Then I came home and slept until  I started feeling better. Also, Ken just found out that he is getting $800 more than we expected in grant money. That's a pretty big deal I think. There is a lot you can do with $800.
Also Ken and I started taking this family finance class that is being offered at church. It's super interesting. Except too bad I had to leave early this week. Next week I should be able to go for the whole time hopefully. But then we might have to miss it the week after that. So we will see. But we are learning a lot of good tips about budgeting and grants and loans and stuff. And then I think in the future we will learn about investing and some other stuff... saving for retirement maybe? I'm not exactly sure. 
Ken's at work now. And I woke up because I went to bed at midnight and it's hard to sleep for more than nine hours. Especially when I took a three hour nap yesterday. Although I kinda wish I could sleep more.
Also today I am going to a bridal shower! Hooray! That will be very fun because I love bridal showers. And then I can see a lot of girls from high school. I like them. Maybe even more than some people I was better friends with in high school because now they don't talk to me. But the whole cheer group is very nice to me whenever I happen to see them. And they are always so enthusiastic about everything that it provides great entertainment.
Anyway, that's about it. We will probably watch the football game tonight and eat the blue chips and salsa that I won last week at the homecoming party Jenn invited me to. I won a whole gift basket! But we already ate some of the stuff last week.
That's all. Except for I wish that other people would write on their blog more. I know I don't really write on mine but I really like reading other people's more than writing on my own.

1 comment: