Wednesday, April 6, 2011

About Ken

This post is about Ken. He doesn't think I'll do it. But I warned him... if he didn't stop I was going to write about him on my blog. So now I am. He says I'm in trouble. And he wants everyone to know that he doesn't want anything. What does that even mean? I really don't know. He threatened that if I posted that he was running around the apartment screaming that I was gonna get it. So I'm not gonna say whether he is doing that or not. Because he also said I would get it if I said he wasn't doing that. So I'm neutral on the subject. Ken thinks I only blog about nonsense. He also threatened to get a blog and write all about me on it. But he won't. He's all talk. I asked Ken if he has anything else to share with the people. He says no and that he's mad that I'm making fun of him on my blog. I ask if he's really mad and he says no because no one he knows will read it anyway. I'm offended. He qualifies his statement with "except for Maren." The End.

1 comment: