Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I dont really think I'm a good blogger

I'm not exactly sure why I ever thought I would be. I don't really think of myself as being creative and I don't really like writing. And sometimes I just feel like I shouldn't write unless I have something funny or moving to say. So... that's why I haven't written in a few days. But... I still have nothing funny or moving to say. But good news :) my electrical engineering lab which I hate so much is finally over!!!!! That class was not very much fun. And today it was really bad because my lab partner insisted on doing twice as much work as was actually required. And she kept talking about what grade she needed on the final to get an A in the class. PS I need a 99.5% to get a B+ in the class so I am just hoping for maybe a B if I'm lucky. Sometimes she is a little too overachieving for me. But... hey. Oh well. She is nice though and I really like her, I just don't like talking about grades with her. You know who I think makes a lot better friends than people in my major? (in general, there are a few people in my major that I love so don't be offended) But anyways I just love people in my ward. They have a better perspective on life I think. Also I really loved the talk in general conference about to do vs to be. Haha his beginning definitely caught people's attention, "To be or not to be... is actually a very good question." I've never really heard anyone start like that. But I mainly liked it because I feel like a lot of times we become so focused on our to do lists that we forget about becoming who we want to be. I see that a lot, in myself and other people. Instead of really working towards our goals of becoming good people or being good friends or whatever we focus on finishing our homework and making dinner and doing laundry, or whatever it is. I want to be better at that. From now on I want to be a better person, regardless of whether or not I get everything on my list crossed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment