Saturday, April 16, 2011

People are Interesting

I think people are really interesting to watch and observe. Lately I've been feeling that a lot of people aren't very much like me. But that also makes me really excited when I find someone that is and that I relate to really well. But most people have very different philosophies about life than me. A lot of it I can't explain, it's just that they act differently than I expect them to. Everyone's priorities are very different. Also I've found that it's really hard to keep my priorities the way I want them to be when everyone around me has different priorities. I definitely have to be actively trying to remember what's important to me. And not everyone around me has different priorities... just I feel like a lot of people do. But anyway sorry this is all so vague... basically I just think people are interesting to see and interact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment