Monday, April 18, 2011

Apartments

So... we have no idea where we will be living this fall. I know it's a bit away but it still sometimes worries me just because once we leave we will have no way of going and looking at apartments to see what we like. We would be fine with moving back into the apartments we live in now, but we have heard from friends that it can be pretty tough trying to get an apartment here for August since that's when everyone wants to move in. And, unfortunately, that's probably the case with anywhere we go. So, who knows, maybe we will just be homeless. Or we will just find whatever. If anyone knows of any good places, you should let me know. Although I don't really think many people even read my blog, so I should probably post on facebook. That would be more likely to have success I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment