Thursday, May 5, 2011

Adventures

Sorry to anyone who actually noticed I haven't written on my blog in forever. Basically, I've just been finishing an entire term in a week and a half... nbd. But anyway now I am in North Platte, Nebraska just hanging out and having dance parties. Tomorrow we get to drive across the rest of Nebraska and Iowa. That should be exciting. So far I've only seen Nebraska in the dark. But I have definitely been able to smell Nebraska. It's not the best smelling state I've ever been to. Actually, it's probably the worst. But we will see how Iowa turns out to be. Wyoming was fun, although everything was super dead so that was pretty boring. We stopped in Cheyenne at Arby's. That was... pretty much like every other Arby's I've ever been to. I guess that's the idea of a franchise. Oh but earlier we stopped at a place called Little America and I got an ice cream cone for 50 cents.That was good. Also my throat has been hurting a lot. It started hurting last night and this morning it got much worse. It probably doesn't help that I sing at the top of my lungs across the entire state of Wyoming. Maybe tomorrow I will focus more on the dancing than the singing. Anyway, I should probably go to bed so that I will be ready for ten more hours of driving tomorrow. Also I am soooo excited to start my internship on Monday! Also pretty nervous though. I hope people will like me and that I won't do or say anything dumb. I'll write about how it goes. Also we will be living with Ken's parents. I'm super excited about it. I will let everyone know how that is also.

No comments:

Post a Comment