Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bridal Shower

Today I went to my friend's bridal shower and it was so fun :) they had really good food and we played a game and learned all about my friend and her fiance and their beautiful little relationship. And I bought lingerie for her. It was fun. She got mainly kitchen stuff and one other little outfit. What I bought her was pretty revealing haha and I'm pretty sure it made some people feel awkward. Even some married people surprisingly. But she loved it I am sure. She said she was grateful because hardly anyone else got her that kind of stuff and she didn't want to have to buy it herself :) One girl did give her a present that was labeled: to wear on your wedding night... and there was nothing in the bag. That was funny too. Also there were some interesting people at the bridal shower. Quite the diverse group of personalities I thought. Which also made it fun. I love bridal showers! I hope I will get to go to a lot more. My other friend has one coming up :) in two weeks I think. I need to be thinking of what outfit to buy for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment