Monday, March 14, 2011

Hooray! It worked!

so thats a success. This weekend I read a book called Home Waters. It was great fun. Lots of stories about people getting lost in the mountains when they go on hikes. I just wrote a book report about it. Also I now know more about fly fishing than I ever thought I would. Today I meet the author. He is coming to our class to answer our questions about the book. That should be fun. And then I will have to write another paper. Or partial paper at least. For Humanities. So much paper writing this semester... pretty crazy for a chemical engineer I think. But it's good because sometimes I get sick of all of the complicated problems to solve. Although chemical engineering wasn't too bad today. I paid some attention, which is more than usual. And it made some amount of sense which is much more than usual. I wonder who will read my blog... I feel like I am writing to no one. Maybe one person will read my blog. That would be an accomplishment for me. My experience with blogs has been interesting... some are really sappy engagement blogs, some are kind of dumb, a lot are really emotional, and then I sometimes read Mr. Huston's blog which is usually really profound and intelligent. Mine will probably be like none of those. Oh also there is Kristen's which I love but she never even writes on it :( but anyways... mine will probably turn out to be boring. Maybe. We will see. It probably won't be all that creative because I try to use what little creativity I have on papers I have to write for classes. But one last thing.... "I don't know. I have to wait until I'm done finishing my blog. Happiness is very happy." :) youtube search 3 year old lyrics and click the first link... I love that video. Although I haven't found anyone else who likes it nearly as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment