Monday, March 14, 2011

My friend is a jerk.

I decided my blog is probably a good place for venting. Just a little while ago, I was looking up what classes I should take next semester and I discovered that one of the classes I am signing up for has three possible options for what teacher you can have. Since I don't know much about any of the teachers, I decide to text two of my friends who have taken more classes in my major than I have. One of my friends is a girl and the other is not. The girl texts me back first. She says something to the effect of oh I have this teacher now and I really like him, but I've heard this other teacher is good, and the third teacher is really old but that's all I know. This was helpful because it was more than what I knew. Next, the other "friend" texts me back saying that now that he is married (because he got married a couple of weeks ago) that he will never be texting or calling any girls besides his wife. Furthermore, he said that he meant to tell me that today when I talked to him for probably 15 minutes, but that he didn't know how to. Furthermore, he lied to me. Because last week I texted him asking what he was doing because Ken and I were bored and wanted to see if he AND HIS WIFE wanted to hang out. But he never responded. When I mentioned it to him at school today he said that he "meant to text me back, but got distracted and forgot." Furthermore, the only time I have ever seen him outside of school was when he invited Ken and I to play games with him and his fiance at the time. So the point is, his wife is paranoid and he is rude. I am very much offended. I responded to his text by saying that since I have so few friends already, what's one less.

2 comments:

  1. Furthermore, I decided that they are probably a lot more insecure about their relationship than I am about mine. Because hello kid, I just wanted to be friends. But that is all. Sorry if this venting offended anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not offended. I totally know what you mean. Dave occasionally has to call the girls in his group; he just makes sure I'm sitting in the same room - would that be so hard for that guy???

    ReplyDelete