Monday, March 28, 2011

Other Random Thoughts

Minnesota will be so fun! I am getting so excited! Although it will probably be a lot harder to make friends there. But oh well. And we will get to go boating on the weekends. And mainly I'm excited because it is going to be quite the new adventure. Also we want to go on a cruise for a late anniversary celebration. We are thinking to Mexico. That would be super fun. I hope we buy tickets soon. Also one day I am going to ride in a hot air balloon. Ken promised. And so that's why there are hot air balloons on my blog. Also because I love them!!! A lot. I've always wanted to go on one. Also Ken thinks it's ridiculous that I randomly search google images and youtube for hot air balloons just so I can look at them and get excited. Ok so it's probably ridiculous, but I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment